The VisionA better tomorrow for the children of Ireland.
Thank you all for Saturday, our movement is going from strength to strength. Don't forget, October 3rd is Festival of Freedom day.
Remember we are a small group of ordinary people like you, trying to make Ireland a better place. Unlike the politicans, we actually mean it.
We'd like to note that most (but not all) views expressed at the March Saturday were ours, but the people who are with us are smart enough to see that.
There will always be those that try to divide. They won't succeed.
Yellow Vest Ireland is a people's movement...
“If you strike us down now we shall rise again and renew the fight. You cannot conquer Ireland; you cannot extinguish the Irish passion for freedom. If our deed has not been sufficient to win freedom then our children will win it by a better deed.” Pádraic Pearse
Thousands of Irish peoplevoted for 27 demands. We now have 16 remaining:
- We demand, a Citizens initiated Referendum similar to Switzerland.
- Immediate halt on all evictions and cameras allowed in all civil courts.
- Constitutional protection of Ireland''s water from privatisation.
- Medicinal Cannabis legalised immediately.
- Prohibition on TD's from being housing Landlords or beneficiaries.
- Return Ireland's Oil & Gas reserves to public ownership.
- An effective means to Remove corrupt Gardai, civil servants & judges.
- Immediate distribution of Food/fuel vouchers for people going hungry and cold.
- Cap rent per bedroom to 400 Euros per month.
- Abolishment of the TV License.
- Enforce full corporate tax rate on multinationals and collect revenues owed.
- Immediate increase of social welfare protection payments for the vulnerable in line with national cost of living poverty line rate of €277.50.
- Abolish household charge and property tax.
- Abolish Vulture Funds.
- Mortgage debt write off for all family homes similar to what Iceland did.
- Abolish all TDs expenses and state pension at 65.
How weintend to accomplish our goals.